Where You Can Find Us
We are at quite a few farmer’s Markets in the San Diego area including:
- Tuesdays at the Pacific Beach Farmer’s Market from 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesdays at the Encinitas Station Farmer’s Market from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM and the Ocean Beach Farmer’s Market on Newport Avenue from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Thursdays at the North Park Farmer’s Market both from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Fridays at the La Mesa Certified Farmer’s Market from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- Saturdays at the Poway Farmer’s Market 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and the Little Italy Mercato from 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Sundays at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmer’s Market from 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM the La Jolla Open Aire Market from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and the Hillcrest Farmers Market from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
We are also available in some local food stores including:
- Cardiff Seaside Market Located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Seaside Market carries our retail yogurt, sauerkraut, and gut shots.
- Goodonya Café – An organic café that uses our Ginger Carrot, Traditional Sauerkraut, and Gut Shots to craft their many delicious menu items. They also carry our retail 14 Mushroom Blend Tinctures!
- Healthy Creations – You can find Healthy Creations in Encinitas, where they sell our yogurt for retail purchase and also use it as an ingredient in their delightful café entrées.
- Nectarine Grove – A brand new 2018 eatery in Encinitas, Nectarine Grove specializes in healthy, nutritious, local, gluten free, and tantalizing menu items. You can find our Coconut Yogurt as an ingredient in their delectable foods, as well as a retail item for purchase.
- Apple Tree Supermarket – Located in beautiful Ocean Beach, Apple Tree Supermarket carries our yogurt for retail purchase.
- Brew Coffee Spot – A café located in La Mesa that carries our yogurt to make their incredible coconut yogurt bowls.
- Café 160 – A café located in Kearny Mesa that carries our Traditional sauerkraut for their delightful entrées.
- Food Bowl Market – You can find Food Bowl in lovely South Park, and they carry our yogurt, Green Detox sauerkraut, Red sauerkraut, and Traditional sauerkraut.
- Krisp Beverages + Natural Foods – A family owned grocery located in Golden Hill with an outstanding selection of organic products that just so happens to carry our coconut yogurt for retail purchase.
- Simply Local – Found in North park, Simply Local is an incredible store in to find locally produced products, including our Kombucha soap and Mushroom tinctures.
- Trilogy Sanctuary – They are located in La Jolla, and carry our Green Detox gut shots.
- Windmill Farms – An organic grocery in Del Cerro that carries oodles of our coconut yogurt for retail purchase.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – Our delicious Coconut Yogurt can be found in abundance in this independently owned Sprouts.
Please stop in and support your local grocer and pick up a jar of cultured wonderfulness from Edible Alchemy.