Where You Can Find Us
We are at quite a few farmer’s Markets in the San Diego area including:
- Tuesdays at the Pacific Beach Farmer’s Market from 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesdays at the Encinitas Station Farmer’s Market from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM and the Ocean Beach Farmer’s Market on Newport Avenue from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Thursdays at the North Park Farmer’s Market both from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Fridays at the La Mesa Certified Farmer’s Market from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- Saturdays at the Poway Farmer’s Market 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and the Little Italy Mercato from 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Sundays at the Rancho Santa Fe Farmer’s Market from 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM the La Jolla Open Aire Market from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and the Hillcrest Farmers Market from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
We are also available in some local food stores including:
- Cardiff Seaside Market Located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Seaside Market carries our retail yogurt, sauerkraut, and gut shots.
- Goodonya Café – An organic café that uses our Ginger Carrot, Traditional Sauerkraut, and gut shots to craft their many delicious menu items.
- Healthy Creations – You can find Healthy Creations in Encinitas, where they sell our yogurt for retail purchase and also use it as an ingredient in their delightful café entrées.
- Apple Tree Supermarket – Located in beautiful Ocean Beach, Apple Tree Supermarket carries our yogurt for retail purchase.
- Brew Coffee Spot – A café located in La Mesa that carries our yogurt to make their incredible coconut yogurt bowls.
- Café 160 – A café located in Kearny Mesa that carries our Traditional sauerkraut for their delightful entrées.
- Food Bowl Market – You can find Food Bowl in lovely South Park, and they carry our yogurt, Green Detox sauerkraut, Red sauerkraut, and Traditional sauerkraut.
- Krisp Beverages + Natural Foods – A family owned grocery located in Downtown San Diego with an outstanding selection of organic products that just so happens to carry our coconut yogurt for retail purchase.
- Olive Tree Marketplace – An Ocean Beach staple that has our yogurt for sale.
- Simply Local – Found in North park, Simply Local is an incredible store in to find locally produced products, including our Kombucha soap and Mushroom tinctures.
- Trilogy Sanctuary – They are located in La Jolla, and carry our Green Detox gut shots.
- Windmill Farms – An organic grocery in Del Cerro that carries oodles of our coconut yogurt for retail purchase.
- Su Mercado – You can find our yogurt in this Imperial Beach ethnic grocery.
Please stop in and support your local grocer and pick up a jar of cultured wonderfulness from Edible Alchemy.