Where You Can Find Us
We are at quite a few Farmers’ Markets in the San Diego area including:
- Pacific Beach Farmer’s Market from 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Ocean Beach Farmer’s Market on Newport Avenue from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- La Mesa Certified Farmer’s Market on La Mesa Blvd from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
We are also available in some local food stores including:
- Cardiff Seaside Market Located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Seaside Market carries our retail Coconut Yogurt, Sauerkraut, and Gut Shots for retail purchase.
- Goodonya Café – An organic café that uses our Ginger Carrot, Traditional Sauerkraut, Coconut Yogurt, and Gut Shots to craft their beautiful menu items. They also carry our retail 14 Mushroom Blend Tinctures!
- Healthy Creations – You can find Healthy Creations in Encinitas, where they sell our Coconut Yogurt for retail purchase and also use it as an ingredient in their inspiring café entrées.
- Nectarine Grove – A brand new 2018 eatery in Encinitas, Nectarine Grove specializes in healthy, nutritious, local, gluten free, and tantalizing menu items. You can find our Coconut Yogurt as an ingredient in their delectable foods, for purchase in our glass pint jars. They also carry some of our scrumptious Sauerkraut glass pint jars.
- Frazier Farms – Both locations, Vista and Oceanside, carry our Coconut Yogurt for retail purchase.
- Modern Times Far West Lounge – A decadent den of plant based foods and libations. They utilize our Coconut Yogurt, our Traditional Sauerkraut, and our Kimchi Sauerkraut to tantalize your taste buds and invigorate your sense.
- Apple Tree Supermarket – Located in beautiful Ocean Beach, Apple Tree Supermarket carries our Coconut Yogurt and our refreshing Kombucha Tea for retail purchase.
- Brew Coffee Spot – A café located in La Mesa that carries our Coconut Yogurt to make their incredible Coconut Yogurt Parfaits.
- Food Bowl Market – You can find Food Bowl in lovely South Park, and they carry our Coconut Yogurt, Green Detox Sauerkraut, Red Sauerkraut, Traditional Sauerkraut, and Kim Chi Sauerkraut.
- Jensens’s Foods – A family owned specialty food store that is now home to Edible Alchemy Coconut Yogurt and Sauerkraut!
- Simply Local – Found in North park, Simply Local is an incredible store in to find locally produced products, including our Kombucha soap and Mushroom tinctures.
- Trilogy Sanctuary – They are located in La Jolla, and carry our Green Detox Gut Shots and Coconut Yogurt to make some of their delightful foods.
- Windmill Farms – An organic grocery in Del Cerro that carries oodles of our Coconut Yogurt for retail purchase.
- Green Door Catering – In the heart of La Jolla sits this vegan eatery that whips up glorious food decadence. Martin uses our Coconut Yogurt and Kombucha tea to help create his art.
- Mission Square Market – You can find this unique 100% vegan grocery from the 8 freeway off of Mission Gorge Road. We are proud to have them carry our Coconut Yogurt glass pints, Sauerkraut jars, and Kombucha tea quart jars for retail purchase. Get one of their sandwiches – they are amazing!
- Vistal – Taking our Coconut Yogurt, Vistal explores the outer reaches of vegan options. Try out their Coconut Yogurt parfait – it is really heavenly.
- Sprouts Farmers Market – Our delicious Coconut Yogurt can be found in abundance for retail purchase at both the Chula Vista and Eastlake independently owned locations.
Outside of San Diego
- Organic Tree Juice Bar – Nestled in Dana Point, this Organic eatery packs a powerhouse of flavors of salads, toasts, juice blends, herbal teas, and power lattes. You can find our raw, Organic Traditional kraut and Red kraut embroidered among many of their menu items.
- Modern Times – The Dankness Dojo – Stop by this Los Angeles based eatery for a radical selection of plant based options and sippable libations using our Coconut Yogurt, Traditional Sauerkraut, and Kimchi Sauerkraut.
- Modern Times – The Academy of Recreational Sciences – Maybe Santa Barbara is more aligned with your belly, and you feel a tug to try their plant based foods using our Coconut Yogurt, Traditional Sauerkraut, and Kimchi Sauerkraut.
- Juice Ranch – Santa Barbara/Montocito – We at Edible Alchemy listen to the peristalsis of our bellies and know our hankering for Traditional Sauerkraut can be relieved at Juice Ranch. We like taking our slaw and getting it topped on their Ranch Bowl.
Please stop by and support your local grocer for a glass jar of cultured wonderfulness from Edible Alchemy